Dr Chris Allen and Arshad Isakjee from University of Birmingham share their thoughts on the Social Inclusion Process’s planned look at establishing shared values for Birmingham
In pursuit of shared values
Tagged AGE, ARSHAD ISAKJEE, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL, BIRMINGHAM VALUES, BRITISH VALUES, BRITISHNESS, BRUMMIE, BRUMMIE VALUES, CANADA, CIVIC VALUES, class, COHESION, COOL BRITANNIA, COTSWOLDS, CULTURAL VALUES, CULTURE, DAVID CAMERON, education, ETHNICITY, GENDER, Germany, INTEGRATION, JOHN MAJOR, KLOE, MARGARET THATCHER, MOSS SIDE, People, RELIGION, shared values, SOCIAL INCLUSION PROCESS, SOCIETY, SWEDEN, TONY BLAIR, VALUES
Posted by fairbrum on 16th July 2012
- The Living Wage: The Next Fair Trade?
- Have your moment on stage – Dosh Days ‘play in a week’
- Do you know any young people who want to start a business or social enterprise? Do you know any young entrepreneurs who have been running a business or social enterprise for 12 months or less?
- Want to run your own business? – Get help from the Enterprise Catalyst Business Support Initiative
- Stop Loan Sharks Challenge – A chance to win £100!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets