Operation Black Vote – West Midlands Civic Leadership Programme
Tagged aspiration, Aston Business School, BBC, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL, BME, BRAP, connectivity, David Urquhart, diversity, education, employment, equality, Fair Brum, Fair Brum Summit, fairbrum, Ideas, inclusion, language, media, neighbourhoods, Operation Black Vote, opportunity, skills, social cohesion, social inclusion, SOCIAL INCLUSION PROCESS, Social Mobility, University of Birmingham
Posted by johnbbrum on 23rd November 2012
- The Living Wage: The Next Fair Trade?
- Have your moment on stage – Dosh Days ‘play in a week’
- Do you know any young people who want to start a business or social enterprise? Do you know any young entrepreneurs who have been running a business or social enterprise for 12 months or less?
- Want to run your own business? – Get help from the Enterprise Catalyst Business Support Initiative
- Stop Loan Sharks Challenge – A chance to win £100!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets