Compact Champion Resource Toolkit
What resources do you get as a Compact Champion?
Birmingham Compact 2010 (Final_Birmingham_Compact) A partnership agreement between statutory agencies and voluntary, community, faith and other voluntary and community sector organisations in Birmingham. It aims to improve and sustain better working relationships between the partners.
- Birmingham Compact Checklists (.pdf format, 177Kb)
A set of checklists to assist assessing if a piece of work is Compact compliant.
- Eight principles of good commissioning (8_Principles_of_commissioning)
- Better together: improving consultation with the third sector (Better_together)
- Buy and make a difference: How to address social issues in public Procurement (7buy-Social_Issues_in_Public_Procurement)
- HM Government code of practice on consultation
- Financial relationships with third sector organisations
- Improving financial relationships with the third sector: guidance to funders and purchasers(.pdf format, 680Kb)
- Practical guidance on implementing the principles of proportionate monitoring (.pdf format, 624Kb)
- Exposure of the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector to cuts in public funding 5OCS-exposureofvcsesectortopublicfundingcutsfinal)
- Principles of proportionate monitoring and reporting (92principles_of_prop_mon)
- Principles of Representation: A framework for effective third sector participation in local strategic partnershipsTerms of reference for the Birmingham Compact Champion (2ToR_Compact_Champion-Final)